- It’s okay to identify as disabled: Zoe
- Basketball, photography and more: How Charlie’s life ‘restarted’ through Mable
- Paralympics, arts and more: How Nick does what he loves with Mable
- Reviewing cafes for accessibility: How Ashlee is pursuing her passion
- Guitar, martial arts, yoga: Skills Nissa is learning with support through Mable
Sign up to have the latest news, articles and resources delivered to your inbox.
Promoting your services in your local area can help you attract new clients. The more people who know you, the more likely they are to recommend you to someone who needs support.
Mable can supply you with a digital copy of print-ready personalised cards and flyers (at no charge). These are available to download straight from your profile!
Once your profile is approved, all you need to do is log into your profile and click ‘account’ and you will see an option to download your ‘cards and flyers.’
From there, you can download a digital copy of files so you can get them printed to support your efforts. We recommend Vista Print for affordable and high quality printing. Alternatively, you can take your flyers and cards to a shop for printing.
The following list is an example of the people and places you can visit to distribute flyers and cards. You’ll likely need to visit them a few times before they remember you and get to know you. You can get many of the addresses and phone numbers from your local council.
- Public and Private hospitals – ask for the discharge nurse, social workers or aged care team
- Health professionals such as GPs, physiotherapists, optometrists, pharmacists
- Carelink and Carer Respite Centres
- Local council information centres
- Retirement villages and nursing homes
- Hospices Day centres for people with disabilities
- Rehabilitation centres
- Senior citizens centres
- Retirement Villages
- Meals on Wheels
- District nursing services
- Multicultural groups
- RSL Clubs
- Carer support groups – such as those run by Alzheimer’s Australia
- Financial and legal service providers
- Service clubs: Rotary, Lions, Probus etc
On Mable you can book your clients knowing that you’re covered by our high-level suite of insurances. You’ll have access to our wellbeing platform including 24/7 access to phone counselling, 170+ free professional development courses and a range of government subsidised accredited training, so you can provide the best possible service to your clients, with the least amount of overheads. Get started on Mable today.