Illustrative comparison: weekday core supports
Only pay for the hours you receive, at a price agreed between you and your support workers. Flexibility to agree different rates for different services or experience. It’s the most transparent, flexible pricing on the market.Sign up for Free
*Based on the average aged care provider hourly rates, NDIS cap rates and average hourly rate of independent workers on Mable.
- Consumer pays the agreed rate plus 5%
- Independent workers will receive the agreed rate less 10%
- Fixed hourly rate charged by example online provider
- NDIS maximum fee for core supports
- Example hourly rate charged by aged care providers
- Assumed care worker pay based on standard weekday hourly rate [for SCHADS Award level 3.2], includes superannuation contribution
- The overhead fees charged by Mable, an online provider and a traditional provider for each hour of care, i.e. difference between what consumer pays and worker earns
Something for everyone.
Mable helps us build more rewarding relationships in our local communities.
Mable brings you more choice, more flexibility and more value with transparent pricing to help you find the support that suits you best.Learn More
With an emphasis on transparency and value, Mable gives you an easier, safer, and more flexible online platform to find disability support workers for you and your family.Learn More
Care and Support Workers
When you’re looking for flexible, rewarding support work in your community, Mable makes it easy for you to connect with clients you really click with.Learn More