Liz Dore runs wonderful workshops and events to help people with a disability learn about relationships and friendships.
Liz offers counselling and education for individuals, couples or small groups who wish to:
- Develop relationship and improve communication skills
- Build confidence dating
- Form healthy relationships
- Increase their self esteem
- Express their sexuality appropriately and positively
- Learn about sex and safety
- Discuss separation and grief
Check out this short documentary ‘The Dateables’, which explores love, sexuality and dating as experienced by those on the spectrum of intellectual disability.
- 7:30pm – 9:30pm Saturday 13th February for 18–35 years
- 7:30pm – 9:30pm Thursday 25th February for those 30+ years
Tickets: $20 includes a wine, beer or soft drink.
Where: Fitzroy Centre (next to Woodstock Centre), 91 Fitzroy Street, Burwood NSW.
One of these dances will be filmed by the ABC.
Attire: Singles to wear something red.
RSVP: Louise Zammit, Admin Assistant