Mable is more than just a platform connecting people to independent support workers. We’re a supportive community and a nationwide network of people looking for care and support and workers looking to provide it. Ready to discover what support you can receive via Mable?
Support to help you do the activities you love and enjoy
It’s a great feeling to have a support worker who’s also an awesome companion. Most independent support workers on the Mable platform provide social support which encompasses everything from companionship to support with getting out and about in your local community.
With a little social support via Mable, you’re able to….
- organise transport to your weekly sport sessions, appointments or classes,
- watch the latest movies or stage shows in your local cinema or community centre,
- get out and about at your local park, beach, cafe or restaurant with a supportive hand,
- all while building a strong, long-lasting social connection with someone supportive and compassionate.
Support to help you maintain the home and garden
Sometimes we need a little support to maintain a clean, safe and healthy home environment, and this type of support falls under domestic assistance. Most independent support workers on the Mable platform offer domestic assistance.
With some domestic assistance via Mable, you’re able to…
- keep your home clean and tidy,
- find an extra hand to maintain your garden and outdoor area,
- complete those household chores or even do some much-needed rearranging with extra support.
Support and care to help you maintain good wellbeing
Looking to receive nursing services in your own home? Some independent support workers on Mable are registered and are ready to bring their professional services to you. To make the process of choosing your support worker a little easier, the Mable Team manually approves workers with nursing experience before they can get in touch with you.
With quality nursing services via Mable, you’re able to…
- access the right clinical support for your needs,
- be understood and supported by someone with the right qualifications,
- receive rehabilitative care, care for dementia, wound or palliative care in the comfort of your home,
- receive medication management tailored to you,
- and be supported by someone who has a minimum of one year of experience in their professional field.
Support to help you through your daily routine
Whether you’re seeking disability support or aged care, you might be looking for a little personal care. Personal care is an important aspect of in-home support and covers everything from manual handling to personal hygiene.
With a little personal care from a verified support worker via Mable, you’re able to…
- maintain your daily hygiene needs,
- experience in-home independence with manual handling and mobility assistance,
- and rely on a trusted worker to help with your medication needs.
Support and professional care to help you live a life of your choosing
Our online community of independent support workers is always growing with the addition of Allied Health professionals. The Mable platform is open to psychologists, speech pathologists or registered occupational therapists.
With professional therapy support via Mable, you’re able to…
- receive support from an occupational therapist who can help you do what you love,
- and focus on your mental, physical or emotional health with the help of an experienced professional.
Support to help you be independent and live life on your terms
Giving you the tools to live independently and experience control is our goal at Mable. Most independent support workers on Mable are ready to offer you the support to help you live independently.
With some support to live independently via Mable, you’re able to…
- get a hand with the grocery shopping or at your local food markets,
- find a suitable, convenient transport option to complete all your weekly errands,
- and receive support that can help you focus on what matters most.
Whatever type of support you might need, Mable can help you find it. Discover Mable.