Meeting with your potential client helps you understand if you and your client feel comfortable and if you’re the right fit for each other. Meet and greets are usually an informal chat and can be virtual or in person.
If you want to offer free meet and greets you can do this by editing your profile.
Where to start
- Set up a meet and greet in your chat with the client or accept an invite from the client
- Pick a place to meet or use our video call feature
- Download the Mable checklist as a guide
- Take copies of your qualifications, police check, Working with Children Check and COVID vaccine evidence
How to meet
- Video call – via video call on Mable
- In person – pick a quiet but public location
What to talk about
- The services a client would like you to provide
- What you can and can’t do
- When you’re available or your weekly schedule
Trust and security
Your safety comes first so set up a video call if you don’t feel comfortable meeting in person. Meet in a public place if you meet in person.
Confirm the meeting details in the meet and greets invite so there’s a record.
If you feel uncomfortable, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1300 73 65 73 and speak to one of our team at Mable.
How to cancel
We understand things can change so if you need to cancel you can do so in the meet and greets details page in your chat. Try to give 24 hours notice so there’s time for the client to plan.
If you and your potential client decide you’re the right fit, you can set up an agreement. Once your client accepts, you can start providing support.
View our Code of conduct