- It’s okay to identify as disabled: Zoe
- Basketball, photography and more: How Charlie’s life ‘restarted’ through Mable
- Paralympics, arts and more: How Nick does what he loves with Mable
- Reviewing cafes for accessibility: How Ashlee is pursuing her passion
- Guitar, martial arts, yoga: Skills Nissa is learning with support through Mable
Sign up to have the latest news, articles and resources delivered to your inbox.
Mable is an online platform where people seeking aged care and disability support can connect with independent support workers who offer a range of support services, from personal care and social support to nursing and much more.
That’s not all — once the client and support worker have connected and mutually decided to work together, Mable supports this relationship every step of the way.
Finding, booking and managing support – all through Mable
- Searching for independent support workers in your area
- Messaging support workers through the app or the platform and arranging a meet and greet with your choice of support workers
- Entering into an agreement with your chosen support workers on the Mable, after mutually deciding the terms of the support work
- Reviewing your support hours and support notes (which your family/carers can also view if you so choose) through the platform following your support sessions
- Approving payments securely on the platform
- Leaving reviews for your support workers
- Reporting an incident through the platform that occurs during a support session.
Aside from these, clients also have access to features that make finding, booking and managing support through the platform, hassle-free:
- Mable Last Minute, which allows clients to book support at short notice
- Communicate with all your support workers through the platform or the app with our Team Chat feature (Only clients can create a new Team Chat with any support worker they have an active agreement with).
Safeguards for clients and support workers
Mable is committed to providing the best possible support connection experience for the people in our community. To make this possible, there are a number of safeguards in place to build trust, and offer safety, protection and peace of mind for the entire Mable Community.
Verification of all support workers on Mable
For the safety of our community, all support workers have to undergo strict verification processes before they are approved and available on Mable:
- Police check
- Reference check
- Identity check
- Working with Children Check if the support worker is working with children (WWCC)
- Certification checks
- Infection Control Training
- All support workers are required to have an Australian Business Number (ABN) to be able to provide support on Mable.
Mable support workers are covered by insurances
For all bookings made on Mable, support workers are fully covered by our suite of high level insurances.
Finding, booking and managing support workers on Mable means you are protected by our safeguards, ensuring your support experience is smooth, hassle-free and enjoyable.
Whether you’re a client or a support worker, you can find your kind of independence on Mable. Sign up and start your support journey today.