- It’s okay to identify as disabled: Zoe
- Basketball, photography and more: How Charlie’s life ‘restarted’ through Mable
- Paralympics, arts and more: How Nick does what he loves with Mable
- Reviewing cafes for accessibility: How Ashlee is pursuing her passion
- Guitar, martial arts, yoga: Skills Nissa is learning with support through Mable
Sign up to have the latest news, articles and resources delivered to your inbox.
On Mable, you can share your support notes with up to three contacts, such as family, friends, coordinators or others in your support network to keep them up to date.
Your nominated contacts receive the content of your support notes via email.
What are support notes?
Support notes document the support you receive and you have full access to what your support worker has written via the Mable website or mobile app.
What’s included in support notes?
Discuss with your support worker what they should include in their support notes. Notes can include information on activities, outings, games played, meals and exercises you did together. They can also include support tasks they completed, such as cleaning, meal preparation and medical or personal care. Your support worker could also note how you were feeling during the session.
Who you can share your notes with
- Family members: You may have family members you want to keep in the loop about your support sessions.
- Coordinator of Support or Care Manager: You can share your support notes with your Coordinator of Support or Care Manager so they can support you with implementing your NDIS plan or Home Care Package.
How do I do it?
This feature is only available on the Mobile App. Open the Mable mobile app and head to the ‘timesheets’ screen, you can then follow the prompts within an individual support note.
Steps are below:
- Click on ‘timesheets’.
- Select the relevant one you want to share with your contact.
- Click on ‘share notes’.
- Fill out their contact details.
- Preview details and confirm.
- Your contact will now receive your support notes as an email.
- Now you can see under support notes who it’s been shared with.
Why share your support notes?
Sharing your support notes is personal to you. You can share your notes if you’d like to keep your support network updated with how you’re doing, moving towards your goals and outcomes, and if you’d like any additional assistance.