Now you have captured your client’s attention and they have clicked on your profile, it’s your chance to shine! Here are some suggestions to make your Mable profile more effective:
Your bio sits directly underneath your profile photo – your bio gives you the opportunity to provide a more detailed description of yourself and your motivations to provide care and support to others.
Take a moment to edit your About section, so clients can get to know you better. Also, ensure that you check the spelling and grammar.
– Bio’s should be concise and only include relevant information
– Mention how you deliver exceptional service and support
– Highlight your achievements
– Tell your clients a bit more about yourself (Kids? Family? Hobbies?)
– Why did you decide to become a support worker?
– Sound professional and approachable
– Ensure your bio has impeccable spelling and grammar
– Abbreviate or use colloquial language
– Write a lengthy bio, as clients may not read the whole thing (we recommend a bio anywhere between 150 – 200 words)
– Share your last name or contact details (for your safety – all communication should go through the platform. Every session booked on Mable means you’re automatically covered by our safeguards, including (but not limited to!) insurances arranged on behalf of independent support workers, transparent history of all interactions and more.)