As a result of our commitment to safeguard users of the Mable website, we require all support workers using the Mable website to:
- Provide a valid police check prior to their profile being made available on the Mable website.
- Update these police check every 3 years.
- Notify us immediately if they are charged with, or are convicted of, any criminal offence by emailing email@example.com
All Police Check records must be obtained from Australian Criminal Intelligence Commission (ACIC) accredited organisation approved to access the National Police Checking Service or from State or Federal police:
- National Australian Federal Police
- ACT (processed by the AFP)
- New South Wales Police
- Northern Territory Police
- Queensland Police
- South Australia Police
- Tasmania Police
- Victoria Police
- Western Australia Police Force
You will need to pay for your own police check but this is tax-deductible.