Mable is an online platform that supports coordinators so they can find the best fit for their clients from thousands of verified independent support workers, who offer a diverse range of support services.
Mable recognises that case managers and support coordinators play a vital role in managing support for their clients, whether they are older Australians or people with disability.
Meet your Enterprise Team
That’s why, we have a dedicated Enterprise Team to support you, so that you can support your clients.
The team comprises a Relationship Management Team and an Account Management team. Both teams provide specialist support.
The Enterprise Team will work with you to understand your needs and the needs of your clients to set you up for success.
Learn more about your dedicated Enterprise Team.
Book from a diverse community of support workers on Mable
On Mable, you can find the perfect fit for your client thanks to a diverse community of more than 15,000 independent support workers.
Support workers on Mable:
- Offer a range of support services, from social support and personal care to transport and nursing.
- Have a variety of skills and qualifications mentioned on their individual profiles.
- Can be booked for a one-off, short-term or ongoing support, when and where your clients need it.
- Belong to culturally and linguistically diverse communities so that you can find the support your client wants.
Through this diversity in services, availability, skills and more, your clients have complete choice and control in their support journey.
Learn more about the diversity of support you can find on Mable.
Safeguards for you and your clients
At Mable, we understand that safety, protection and peace of mind are priority for your clients when accessing support services through the platform.
That’s why Mable follows a rigorous verification and onboarding process for support workers. This includes:
- Identity checks
- Police Check
- Working with Children Check
- Reference check
- ABN check and more.
Support workers on Mable are also expected to comply with COVID-19 vaccine mandates or have a medical exemption. They must also complete Infection Control Training.
Mable also provides a suite of insurances to all support workers on the platform that apply to bookings made through Mable.
Learn in more detail about other safeguards and compliance support that Mable offers.
Mable features and tools for coordinators
With tools and features on the platform, coordinators — both NDIS support coordinators and care managers — can easily manage support for their clients.
- Search functionality (find support workers by type of support, location, availability and numerous other filters).
- Mable Last Minute to find last-minute support in as little as 4 hours.
- Shortlisting and messaging support workers in bulk.
- Managing jobs (managing all your open, public, private and last-minute job summaries in one place).
- Downloading bulk incident reports and support notes, and more.
Mable is committed to delivering the best experience for coordinators on the platform.
If you have any questions or you would like to get in touch with your dedicated Account Manager, email email@example.com.