NDIS Support Coordinators and Aged Care Managers
How coordinators can add clients to their Mable account
To start the process of booking support workers and accepting service agreements on Mable, the first thing coordinators need to do is add a client to their Mable account.
If you are a coordinator, here’s how to add a client to your account.
Provide your client’s details
Log into your coordinator account on Mable. Here, you will see the option to ‘Add client’ on the top right corner of your dashboard.
- You will need to select the client account type, either ‘Coordinator Managed’ or ‘Client Managed’.
Note: Coordinator Managed accounts are those where you manage the client’s Mable account, book support for them, approve support hours, and manage communication on behalf of the client. In a Client Managed account, the client manages their account and books their support workers. Coordinators can access the client’s account but they don’t receive emails.
- Enter the client’s details, including their name, address, type of care (aged care or disability) and their funding source.
- Click ‘Create client’.
Complete your client’s Mable profile
Once your client’s account has been created, the client’s name will show up on your dashboard.
From here, you will need to submit your client’s profile for the Mable team to verify. Here’s how to do it:
- Log in as your client through your coordinator dashboard
- Complete the mandatory sections of the client’s account details, such as their date of birth, contact details, address, etc.
- Next, you need to answer the questions in the ‘Payment details’ section, such as the type of funding, type of plan, etc. In this section, you will also need to provide information such as the NDIS letter and the NDIS number (if applicable).
- Submit the information. The client profile is now with the Mable team for verification.
Client profile verification process
The process of verifying the client’s profile usually takes 24-72 hours.
Once the verification is complete and your client’s account is approved by the Mable team, you will receive an email.
Until the account is verified, you can’t accept service agreements from support workers on Mable.
In the meantime, however, you can:
- Search for support workers or post a job ad on Mable
- Add more details to your client’s profile to maximise your client’s chances of finding the best matched support worker. These details can include hobbies, interests, language preferences and cultural background preferences
- You can also provide more detailed information about their support needs as well as specific care plans. When you enter into an agreement with a support worker, they can read the care plan, and you can see when they have read it.
Note that your support needs will only be shared with a support worker once you are in an agreement with them.
Your dedicated Enterprise Team can help
If you have any questions or need help navigating the Mable platform during this or any other process, feel free to contact your dedicated Enterprise Team at Mable. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.