- It’s okay to identify as disabled: Zoe
- Basketball, photography and more: How Charlie’s life ‘restarted’ through Mable
- Paralympics, arts and more: How Nick does what he loves with Mable
- Reviewing cafes for accessibility: How Ashlee is pursuing her passion
- Guitar, martial arts, yoga: Skills Nissa is learning with support through Mable
Sign up to have the latest news, articles and resources delivered to your inbox.
Meet Dean and Shalini in the latest in our Moments with Mable series, where we showcase some of the connections that are made on the Mable platform every day.
Dean first heard about Mable through a Facebook post. As soon as he got his NDIS package he signed up, and found some great independent support workers in his area. The support workers he’s found on the Mable platform have assisted him in a range of activities, including spending time with his kids, going to the gym and a weekend trip to the Woodford area.
In this video he meets Shalini, a support worker who was highly recommended to him, for the first time.
Hear Dean’s story, and watch their meeting below.
Sign up for free today to start communicating directly with independent support workers in your local area.