Who can I use as a reference?

All support workers are required to submit two references as part of the application process.

  • If you are offering Personal Care, Nursing Services or Allied Health Assistance, you will need two professional references. Professional references include managers/supervisors, senior colleagues or trainers. The reference must relate to the work you intend to do on Mable. They must relate to the work or education history you listed on your profile. For personal care services, they will need to verify that you have conducted personal care services while working with them.
  • If you are only offering Social Support and Domestic Assistance, you will need two personal references. Personal references include colleagues at the same level or other qualified people who know you.

Family members or partners / spouses cannot be accepted as references under any circumstances.
If you are unsure who you can use as a reference, please call us on 1300 73 65 73.

back to top