Create profiles for your clients, including details of their needs and care or support plans.
For your clients who want to take more control, they can easily search, contact, choose and schedule their own care workers.
For those clients who prefer your help, you can take the lead and find care and support workers on their behalf.
An easier way to manage the right support for your clients.
Mable offers choice with safeguards, so you can maintain your duty of care while giving your clients the flexibility they’ve been looking for.Request a login today!
Real choice for your clients
Search by location, services, qualifications, languages, culture and more.
Social Support & domestic assistance
Ideal for people new to the industry, this might include companionship, help around the house, support getting out and about and lots of other things! You don’t need specific qualifications.
Includes personal hygiene, manual handling and mobility and assistance with medication. You’ll need a relevant qualification or minimum two years’ experience in aged care or disability services.
You must be a registered or enrolled nurse and have more than one year of relevant nursing experience.
Open to psychologists, physiotherapists, speech pathologists or occupational therapists who are registered with a professional association.
Getting started is as easy as 1,2,3
Create an account for your clients for free, then simply search for independent care and support workers in their local area.
Contact support workers directly on behalf of your client to make sure they are suitable, then you can agree to rates, hours, and services that work for both your client and the worker.
As an online platform, Mable handles all of the admin and payments, so you can get on with your day to day and enjoy the right support for you and your clients.
Benefits of using Mable with your clients
- You Always Have
- Visibility of the client’s account
- Access to timesheets and shift notes
- Direct contact with the care and support workers
- All Workers Have
- Police checks
- Key qualification checks
- Real Choice
- Offer your clients genuine, diverse choice, while maintaining your duty of care.
- Flexible, responsive care and support means that your client only pays for the care they need, ultimately delivering better value.
- Diverse Range
- Access to a diverse range of workers to meet client needs and achieve their goals.
- Quality, person centred support from motivated workers.
- Save time
- Create efficiencies with online time sheets, shift notes, payments and reporting.
- Close, direct Relationships
- Have a closer relationship with your clients and direct contact with care workers you’ve selected.