We trust things are going well with your current support person and hope that this’ll be a long-lasting connection for you. Meanwhile, we’d also like to encourage you to think about connecting with other support people on Mable. Here’s why:
- To provide support on days when your current support person may not be available.
- As a backup for your current support person in case they get sick or go on holidays.
- In case your current support person can no longer provide support for you, for whatever reason.
- To provide support for you in other areas of your life.
Look what else Mable can help you with!
You may be surprised – and pleased – to discover that the Independent Support People on Mable can do lots of different things for you beyond the typical home and personal care services.
Our wonderful support people offer services that can brighten your day, get you socialising and even cook for you.
- Shop for food and prepare delicious meals for you.
- Light housework so your home feels better and brighter.
- Companionship, community participation and activities.
- Chat with you in your native language.
- Take you to appointments, out to the shops or for lunch.
- Introduce you to a new hobby or skill.
Meet happy Mable client, Doug
Doug has been using Mable for about a year and has built a team of five support people. One of them even helped him publish a book on his family history! Click here to discover how Doug’s team helps keep him well, happy and motivated.
You deserve more and there’s certainly no reason why you should feel lonely or isolated!