- It’s okay to identify as disabled: Zoe
- Basketball, photography and more: How Charlie’s life ‘restarted’ through Mable
- Paralympics, arts and more: How Nick does what he loves with Mable
- Reviewing cafes for accessibility: How Ashlee is pursuing her passion
- Guitar, martial arts, yoga: Skills Nissa is learning with support through Mable
Sign up to have the latest news, articles and resources delivered to your inbox.
Mable is committed to delivering the best experience for clients and support workers. For the month of July 2023, here are the new features on Mable that will make your experience of using the platform even easier.
Invoice per kilometre travel on Mable
Many support workers offer travel as part of their support services. With this feature, support workers can now invoice for their travel per kilometre (Travel Rates). Start by logging in to your Mable account.
For potential new clients, support workers must first discuss and agree on the travel rate and then add it to their agreement.
Once your client agrees to the rate, travel is added as an option when submitting your support hours for payment.
For existing clients, support workers should amend their agreement and add the travel rate option. Make sure you discuss this with your client before adding it to the agreement.
Please note the travel rate is capped at $2.76 per kilometre on Mable as per the guidance provided in the NDIS 2022-23 Price Guide.
Learn more about this feature in the Help Centre.
Discover and save jobs
This feature helps support workers find jobs that are best matched to:
- The services they provide
- Their distance from the client
- Preference for client gender (if any)
Through the Mable app, you can also search and save jobs for you to review later. By saving the jobs, you can take your time to read and apply to the jobs that are most relevant to you.
Learn more about this feature and how you can use it to build your business on your terms.
We hope these new features continue to make it easy for you to find or provide support through Mable. If you have any questions, please contact us.