- It’s okay to identify as disabled: Zoe
- Basketball, photography and more: How Charlie’s life ‘restarted’ through Mable
- Paralympics, arts and more: How Nick does what he loves with Mable
- Reviewing cafes for accessibility: How Ashlee is pursuing her passion
- Guitar, martial arts, yoga: Skills Nissa is learning with support through Mable
Sign up to have the latest news, articles and resources delivered to your inbox.
There are thousands of connections enabled on the Mable platform every day. Our video series, Moments with Mable, is designed to highlight some of these connections.
Independent support worker Patrice sums up her experience with Mable in two words: “It’s freedom.”
Patrice and Guy, both featured in this video, are two independent support workers from Sydney who use the platform to connect directly with clients.
They decided to become independent workers offering their services on Mable following very different career paths; Patrice coming from a more traditional role in aged care and Guy following a successful career in engineering. On Mable, they’ve both found flexible, rewarding work connecting with clients they love.
These are their stories.