Not all support must involve face-to-face contact
Support doesn’t always look the same. In fact, during times like these, it’s even more important to recognise that people’s needs change depending on circumstances.
- Shopping and meals – A Mable support worker can do your shopping and leave your purchases at your front door for you to collect. You may need them to go to the chemist or the post office for you or buy your groceries and meals.
- Social support and companionship – Many of our support workers are happy and able to offer this via phonecall or video such as Facetime or Skype.
- IT support for personal or business needs – These can be delivered via calls or video
- Supporting children – There are Mable support workers who can help with tutoring, music lessons, dancing and even games via video.
- Specialist services – Speech therapy, counseling, psychiatry and psychology are just some of the services available virtually.
All of these services can be booked and paid via Mable in the same way you would your face to face supports
We’d like to take this opportunity to remind you that we are keeping busy behind the scenes, making sure Mable is ready to deliver services to the maximum extent possible under the changing circumstances. If you need any help finding support please call us on 1300 73 65 73