As a client on Mable, you can easily use your account to manage support workers you have connected with.
In Manage workers (or Workers on the mobile app) you will find:
- Jobs you’ve shared and who you shared them with
- Job applications you’ve received
- Profile summaries for support workers who have responded to your job listings
- Declined job applications
- The option to message support workers.
To manage support workers and jobs from your Mable account, follow these steps:
- Login to your Mable account
- On your browser select Manage workers, or on the app select Workers
- On this page you will find Job applications sent to you and Jobs you’ve shared
- Select a job to review the job’s details or to message the support worker
- To remove a card from the list select Remove from list (please note, the job will still be listed on the support worker’s end as long as the job is still active)
In the mobile app, the Workers window also includes a tab for Agreements. Select this to review and manage your agreements with support workers. These include Agreed support services, Agreed rates, and Agreed terms for each job you’ve posted.
On your browser, your agreements can be found by selecting My Workers in the left-hand menu bar and then selecting My agreements beneath the relevant job.