Worker reviews on Mable are important because they allow members of our community to set expectations and develop trust. Additionally, it’s a great way for independent workers to receive constructive feedback as to what they should keep doing or how they can improve their workstyle
The ratings and feedback system works as follows:
- Customers may leave a rating from 1 to 5. The star rating displayed at the top right on the support worker’s profile is the average of all ratings left by customers, with 5 being the best. The 3 most recent pieces of Feedback will also be included on the profile.
- In order for our rating system to be meaningful, we include ratings that are indicative of an average of all ratings that have been received.
- Feedback will only be automatically approved where a rating higher than 2 is provided and the Feedback Guidelines are met. Where a rating of 1 or 2 is given, Mable may, at its discretion, choose to investigate the circumstances leading to that rating.
- Mable reserves the right to remove a rating or feedback that it considers inappropriate or inaccurate for any reason.
- Customers can submit one review for their support worker at a time. If a second review is submitted, this will supersede the first one.
Mable Feedback Guidelines:
In order to be published, feedback must meet Mable’s Feedback Guidelines. Feedback must be:
- Fair and honest – The feedback must reflect the actual experience between the worker and customer. If you were happy with the support then say so. If the support didn’t go as you hoped, provide helpful feedback as to what could have been done better so the support worker knows how to improve in the future.
- Free from offensive or threatening language – Examples include profanity or threats to members of the Mable community
- Related to the work the support worker was engaged to provide, not for factors outside the control of the Support Worker, nor unrelated personal characteristics including religion or race.
- Respectful of another person’s privacy and not include another person’s personal information
** A Support Worker’s rating is only one factor to look at when considering whether to engage a particular Support Worker. You should still independently assess their suitability for the role you need.
How to Leave a Review for a Support Worker:
Customers can leave feedback for their support workers in three different ways, once they have commenced work.
- Login to the Mable platform and navigate to the conversation thread of the support worker they wish to provide feedback for. Click PROVIDE FEEDBACK at the top of the page; or
- Click MY SUPPORT WORKERS from the menu on the left hand side of the page. Click on the red PROVIDE FEEDBACK button related to the support worker you wish to provide a review for; or
- Any time an agreement is terminated, the customer will be prompted to leave feedback.
Customers can leave a star rating and write specific feedback for their support worker. They will also need to indicate if they would like their name attached to the review or to remain anonymous and confirm that their review is based upon support the worker has directly provided to them.
How can Support Workers Ask for a Review?
Support workers can request the customers they work with to leave a review in two ways:
- Login into the Mable platform and open the conversation thread with the customer you would like to provide feedback. Click on the “ASK FOR FEEDBACK” button.
- Click MY CLIENTS from the menu on the left hand side of the page. Click on “ASK FOR FEEDBACK” under the customer name you wish to receive a review from.
Both of these methods will send an email to the customer, requesting them to provide feedback.
What do the Support Worker Badges Mean?
Support workers who consistently receive 5 star feedback and maintain a high response rate when replying to enquiries will be rewarded with a Mable Badge to reflect the following:
3 x 5 star review = Bronze Badge
6 x 5 Star review = Silver Badge
9 x 5 Star review = Gold Badge