Worker reviews on Mable are important because they allow members of our community to set expectations and develop trust.
Additionally, it’s a great way for independent workers to receive constructive feedback on what they should keep doing or how to improve their work style.
The ratings and feedback system works as follows:
- Clients may leave a rating from 1 to 5, with 5 being the best. The star rating displayed at the top right on the support worker’s profile is the average of all client ratings. The three most recent pieces of feedback will also be included on the profile.
- We include an average of all ratings that have been received.
- Feedback will only be automatically approved where a rating higher than 2 is provided, and the Feedback Guidelines are met. Where a rating of 1 or 2 is given, Mable may, at its discretion, choose to investigate the circumstances leading to that rating.
- Mable reserves the right to remove a rating or feedback that it considers inappropriate or inaccurate for any reason.
- Clients can submit one review for their support worker at a time. If a second review is submitted, this will supersede the first one.
Mable Feedback Guidelines:
In order to be published, feedback must meet Mable’s Feedback Guidelines. Feedback must be:
- Fair and honest – The feedback must reflect the actual experience between worker and client. If you were happy with the support, then say so. If the support didn’t go as you hoped, please provide helpful feedback on what could have been done better, so the support worker knows how to improve in the future.
- Free from offensive or threatening language, such as profanity or threats to members of the Mable community.
- Related to the work the support worker was engaged to provide, not for factors outside the control of the Support Worker, nor unrelated personal characteristics including religion or race.
- Respectful of another person’s privacy and not include another person’s personal information.
A support worker’s rating is only one factor to consider when connecting with and booking. You should still independently assess their suitability for the role you need.
How to Leave a Review for a Support Worker:
Clients can leave feedback for their support workers in three ways once they have commenced work. There a few ways to do this.
- Login to the Mable platform and navigate to the conversation thread of the support worker to who they wish to provide feedback. If you are in a browser (for example, Google Chrome or Safari) select Leave a review from the menu to the right of the chat box. If you are in the mobile app, select the i icon in the top right-hand corner and then select Review [support worker’s name]
- If you are using a browser, you can select My support workers from the menu on the left-hand side of the page and then select Provide feedback below the relevant support worker.
- The client will be prompted to leave feedback when an agreement is terminated.
Clients can leave a star rating and write specific feedback for their support worker. They will also need to indicate if they would like their name attached to the review or to remain anonymous and confirm that their review is based upon support the worker has directly provided to them.
How can Support Workers request a review?
Support workers can request the clients they work with to leave a review in two ways:
- Login into the Mable platform on a browser (for example, Google Chrome) and open the conversation for the relevant the client. Then select the Request a review.
- If using a browser, you can select My clients from the menu on the left-hand side of the page. Select Request review under the client name you wish to receive a review from.
Both of these methods will send an email to the client, requesting them to provide feedback.