1. Have you, a person in your household, or a person who will be present in the home during service, had a fever (or a history of fever), respiratory symptoms (e.g. shortness of breath or a cough) or flu like illness in the past 14 days?
2. Have you, a person in your household, or a person in the home been diagnosed with or had close contact* with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 case in the last 14 days
3. Have you, somebody you live with, or someone who will be present in the home returned from travel overseas in the past 14 days, or are otherwise in self-isolation or self-quarantine?
4. Have you been to any of the case locations identified by State and Territory Health Departments that require action?
- NSW Health Case Locations: https://www.health.nsw.gov.au/Infectious/covid-19/Pages/case-locations-and-alerts.aspx
- Victorian Health Case Locations: https://www.dhhs.vic.gov.au/case-locations-and-outbreaks
- Queensland Health Case Locations: https://www.qld.gov.au/health/conditions/health-alerts/coronavirus-covid-19/current-status/contact-tracing
*Close contact includes face to face contact for at least 15 minutes, or being in the same closed space for at least 2 hours as someone who has tested positive when that person was infectious.
THESE ARE PROVIDED AS PART OF THE HOME CARE GUIDELINES AND SCREENING TOOLS FOUND HERE PLEASE READ CAREFULLY AS PART OF IMPLEMENTING THESE QUESTIONS