Mable has teamed up with Selmar Institute of Education (RTO 121531) to greatly enhance your current skillset on the Mable platform.
With Selmar, you could obtain a full qualification in any of the following:
- Certificate III in Individual Support
- Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- Certificate IV in Disability
For a limited time, those eligible for Victorian and Commonwealth Government Funding only pay $99 for their selected course.
Generally, in order to qualify for government-subsidised training you are:
– An Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident, or New Zealand citizen
– Either under 20 years of age, or 20 years and older and seeking to “upskill” by enrolling in a course higher level than your existing qualifications
Don’t miss this opportunity to develop yourself professionally and upgrade your Mable profile!
Offer ***extended till the 30th April 2017****. If interested, please fill out the application form in the link below and return to Narelle Gentles ASAP.
1300 223 040
[x_button shape=”square” size=”mini” float=”none” href=”https://mable.com.au/wp-content/uploads/SMF16A_StudentApplicationForm_VIC_V40.0-1.pdf” info=”none” info_place=”top” info_trigger=”hover”]Click here to download form[/x_button]