Join mable Join mable

Join Mable for FREE to view support workers profiles

  • Peace of mind

    Each independent support worker has been verified with both police checks and references.

  • Better value support

    Because we’re online, our costs are lower. We pass the savings onto you!

  • Freedom of choice

    Enjoy the freedom and flexibility that comes with having a direct relationship with your support team.

Making the most of your disability support funding

Mable has partnered with approved disability support funding managers to enable people living with disability to manage their own personal care worker and live as independently as possible.

By choosing a local support worker through Mable, you get access to flexible, affordable and responsive support that’s consistent with Living Life My Way and Ready Together programs which emphasise the importance of choice and flexibility around designing your support needs.

What is individualised funding?

Individualised funding is money for your support needs. It is just for you. It is in your name. The money is not paid for a group of people. Individualised funding allows you flexibility and choice. The money is paid to a service provider. These are organisations that specialise in offering services and support to people with a disability, however if you use individualised funding, you can move from one service provider to another without making a difference to the amount of money you receive.

What is a Community Care Supports Program funding Package?

Your individualised Community Care Supports Program (CCSP) funding package is focused on building your independence and ensuring you develop the skills needed in everyday life.

With a CSP funding package, you are given control to decide on who you want to deliver your services, and can determine your level of involvement as you plan, make decisions and manage your supports.

More information on this program can be found in the NSW Ageing Disability and Home Care website.

Note that the CSP is transitional and – as all disability programs – is expected to consolidate under National Disability Insurance Scheme when it is rolled out fully.

Am I eligible?

You may be eligible for support under the CCSP if you are between the ages of 16 and 64, with a permanent physical disability such as spinal cord injury, neurological degenerative condition or acquired brain injury and require a high level of personal care support in your everyday life.

How can I get a Community Care Supports Program funding package?

To get started you’ll need to complete the CSP application form and return it to the NSW Government’s Ageing Disability and Home Care branch at:

To find out more information you can also phone the CSP Hotline on (02) 9716 2004.

If you handle your own funding or have an alternate source of funding, please contact us on 1300 73 65 73 or to find out more about how we can best help you.

back to top