Group Personal Accident cover
Insurance Cover for Mable affiliated carers.
Zurich’s Group Personal Accident cover is designed to provide benefits to Mable’s affiliated carers (insured persons) for certain accidental injuries whilst engaged in:
- approved care work arranged and invoiced through the Mable platform;
- direct and uninterrupted travel between the insured person’s normal place of residence and an approved care workplace;
- direct and uninterrupted travel between one approved care workplace and another approved care workplace, and
- activities undertaken during lunchtimes and meal breaks while at an approved care workplace.
The policy can provide:
– accidental death and capital benefits up to:
- $100,000 for insured persons with dependents.
- $50,000 for insured persons without dependents.
– weekly injury benefits in the event of temporary total disablement or temporary partial disablement as a result of an injury after an excess period of 7 days of:
- 85% of earnings up to $750 per week for the first 8 weeks.
- 75% of earnings up to $750 per week for the remaining 96 weeks.
Click the links below for full Product Disclosure Statement, an example Certificate of Currency, General Advice Warning and Gow Gates Financial Services Guide:
- Group Personal Accident Insurance Product Disclosure Statement
- Group Personal Accident Insurance Example Certificate of Currency
- Group Personal Accident Insurance General Advice Warning
- Gow-Gates Financial Services Guide
General Advice Warning
The policies, covers, limits and sums insured provided to all approved affiliated carers have been arranged by Mable Technologies Pty Ltd on behalf of approved affiliated carers.
The advice on this communication has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and may not be suitable to you because it contains general advice only that has not been tailored to your or any other person’s (affiliated carers’) relevant needs, objectives, financial situation or personal circumstances and requirements in arranging this insurance and we recommend you examine the cover offered to ensure it is relevant to your circumstances and needs.
A Gow-Gates Insurance Brokers Financial Services Guide (FSG) and a Zurich Group Personal Accident and Sickness Insurance Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) are available on the Mable website. Both the FSG and PDS are important documents that we highly recommend you read and understand prior to acting upon any recommendations. Please advise us if you do not have access to both of these important documents or if you have any questions about them.
Should you feel greater cover is required please contact Gow-Gates Insurance Brokers to seek personal financial advice prior to acting on this information.