Insurance Cover for Mable affiliated carers.
Zurich’s Group Personal Accident cover is designed to provide benefits to Mable’s affiliated carers (insured persons) for certain accidental injuries whilst engaged in:
- approved support work arranged and invoiced through the Mable platform;
- direct and uninterrupted travel between the insured person’s normal place of residence and an approved support workplace;
- direct and uninterrupted travel between one approved support workplace and another approved support workplace, and
- activities undertaken during lunchtimes and meal breaks while at an approved support workplace.
The policy can provide:
– accidental death and capital benefits up to:
- $100,000 for insured persons with dependents.
- $50,000 for insured persons without dependents.
– weekly injury benefits in the event of temporary total disablement or temporary partial disablement as a result of an injury after an excess period of 7 days of:
- 85% of earnings up to $1,200 for 156 weeks.
Benefits payable where the insured person suffers injury.
- and requires a specified surgical procedure;
- sum Insured $5,000
- resulting in fractured bone;
- sum Insured $3,000
- resulting in loss of teeth or requiring full or partial capping of teeth;
- sum Insured $1,000
Click the links below for full Product Disclosure Statement, an example Certificate of Currency, General Advice Warning and Gow Gates Financial Services Guide: