Am I covered by insurance?

You will automatically be covered by insurance that Mable arranges on your behalf for all care you provide to clients that is confirmed as delivered and paid for via Mable when:

  • you sign up to Mable as an independent worker
  • your account is approved via our registration process
  • you complete an online insurance declaration.

The insurance policy is provided by Zurich Australian Insurance and covers professional indemnity, public liability and personal accident insurance (including journey insurance) for all Care Workers. More information on the insurance policies provided by Zurich Australia.

This provides you and your clients with important peace of mind.
It is important that you make sure all hours of services provided to your clients are accurately recorded and confirmed as delivered and paid for via Mable. You will not be covered by insurance if services are not recorded as delivered and paid for through Mable.